If you are a trained nurse, auxilliary nursing aid/assistant or a certified caregiver with a strong passion to serve the elderly, we want to hear from you!
We are always looking for committed and caring nursing professionals who make it possible for our clients to be cared for in their homes.
We offer a pathway to build your career globally and will support you throughout the whole process.
Submit your resume in the form below and start enjoying a rewarding career with many benefits!
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com with all supporting documents.Things to note:
- You need to be 23 years old or above
- You need to be service oriented and genuinely interested in caring for an elderly who may have a medical condition
- You need to be in good health
- You need to speak good English
What to expect?
You can expect a lot of time for the social & emotional aspects of care, something that is typically missing in the hospital and nursing home setting.
We will take care of all visa requirements and the employment contract for you.
Our Singapore Employment Agency License number is 13C6395
BSc in Nursing: S$ 800 - S$1,200
Diploma in Nursing: S$750 - S$900
Caregiving / Nursing Assistant Certificate: S$600 - S$750
Living expenses such as food and accommodation is fully provided for, which means you’ll have more to save!
Simply deposit your resume here and we will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Are you a nurse (RN or EN) registered with the Singapore Nursing Board?
We offer flexible full-time and part-time assignments with an attractive salary.
Are you passionate about Eldercare but don’t have a background in nursing?
We are offering candidates with interest in caring for the elderly to become personal Care Assistants, with full-time and part-time flexi-options.
- Our flexi arrangements will allow personal Care Assistants to work within their neighbourhood, on days and times that are mutually convenient for them and for their care recipients.
- You will receive comprehensive in-house training on the basic and advanced caregiving skills needed to perform home personal care tasks safely and professionally. You will also need to pass a competency, aptitude and temperament assessment.
- Qualified local healthcare assistants and nursing aides with either an advanced WSQ certificate in healthcare support or an ISC in Health Care (Home Care) from an ITE Approved Training Centre are encouraged to apply.